CURRENT ISSUE-January 2015 ISSUE
It's the first issue of the new year, and what better way to kick things off than by presenting five pages of information on 2015 EXPO in its brand-new location — New Orleans! Check out what we've got in store for the evening events, as well as hotel information and some of the great attractions New Orleans has to offer!
Give 'em the finger—foods that is! On the cover and in the multi-page cover story, we feature a Special Focus on food service in adult clubs. Whatever approach your club and its staff take to food service—or if you’re considering selling food in your club—how do you know how to make the most out of it? What are the most important tools for success? In this Special Focus, we feature articles that approach food service from several angles, including the profitability of bar food, how to cook specifically for an adult club, the critical components to success in food sales, top vendors, safety tips and much, much more!
Also, we've announced the official dates and venues of the 2015 EXOTIC DANCER Invitational (EDI) Contests. March 9-11, we're at Dames n' Games (a Spearmint Rhino club) in Van Nuys, CA, while May 28-30 we're at the newly remodeled Fantasies Nightclub in Baltimore!
Here's what else you'll find in the January issue!
• EXPO '14's "greatest hits," part 2!
• Why you need to hire a female manager—NOW!
• "Fair-weather friends" — ED Publisher Don Waitt blasts U.S. banks
• ACE addresses "Operation Choke Point"
• Academia meets ... the DJ panel?!
• Do you really know ... Roxi D'Lite and David Boehm
• For the features: How to travel well and stay safe on the road
• Don't drink on the job!
• Opinion-ated: Top 10 rules for strip club patrons
• Miss ExoticDancer.com's newest hotties!
• PANDA makes another EXPO splash
To submit your news item, press release and/or new product announcement to be covered in ED Club Bulletin and/or on our website, click the Submit Your News link.
To subscribe to ED Club Bulletin, click the Subscription link.
To advertise in ED Club Bulletin, click the Advertise in the Magazine link.