CURRENT ISSUE-May 2015 ISSUE
Summer is on everyone's mind, and with that comes the hot new issue of Club Bulletin—The May Issue! For those club owners/operators who feel like they've been beat over the head with the thought of Affordable Care Act ("Obamacare") compliance, check out our cover story on Orchestrate HR. They have a solution for that Obamacare insurance headache and want to tell you all about it!
We also have some big EXPO news, including our ED Awards Show hostess Thea Vidale, who was the star of her own ABC sitcom "Thea" and is a 30-year comedy veteran who will be bringing her famous "nasty" show to the Civic Theatre in New Orleans on August 25th! You'll also read about our big "Steamboat Party" and the new twists, including the "EXPOsed Dancewear Fashion Show," and "teasers" on several of this year's EXPO seminars.
But of course that's not all! For the first time in print, we're featuring coverage of our EXOTIC DANCER Invitational-West Contest (EDI), held at Dames n' Games (a Spearmint Rhino club) in Los Angeles this past March. Justice reigned—find out how, and see some great event photos!
Here's what else you'll find in our May issue of Club Bulletin!
• Profile on the top industry websites, plus how to understand 'web analytics'
• Legally speaking: A real slap in the face to city officials
• GentClubShirts.com brings your club gear to the next level
• Get to know more EXPO 2015 Exhibitors!
• The 5 most crucial factors for club security
• ACE goes to Russia
• Management: Training beyond the task and putting people before process
• Ergonomic bar design for maximum profits
• Club Hopping in cities across the U.S.!
• DJ Booth: The Top 20 songs in clubs today, plus a gear review
• Do You Really Know Tony Batman and Justice?
And much more!
To submit your news item, press release and/or new product announcement to be covered in ED Club Bulletin and/or on our website, click the Submit Your News link.
To subscribe to ED Club Bulletin, click the Subscription link.
To advertise in ED Club Bulletin, click the Advertise in the Magazine link.